Last updated April 9, 2019
By accessing this web site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations and that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
1. You may temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on this website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Wizard of Laws® at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. You may make direct or indirect use of or reference to materials contained on this website. However, if you do so, you must give credit to Wizard of Laws® while not attributing any statements on the website to us as an authority upon which to rely, since statements on the website do not constitute legal advice.
The materials on this website are provided “as is.” Wizard of Laws® makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Wizard of Laws® does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Wizard of Laws® or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Wizard of Laws® website, even if Wizard of Laws® or a Wizard of Laws® authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on the Wizard of Laws® web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Wizard of Laws® does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Wizard of Laws® may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Wizard of Laws® does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Wizard of Laws® has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Wizard of Laws® of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to the Wizard of Laws® website shall be governed by the laws of the province of Ontario without regard to its conflict of law provisions.