We charge $100 for an initial one-hour consultation.
If you choose to retain us, we require a $3000 deposit in trust from which our payment will be transferred with an invoice on a monthly basis. When empty, the trust must be replenished.
Unless a fixed fee is specified, we bill $200 per hour.
We may accept some cases on a contingency basis for a third of the award.
We may accept pro bono cases or Legal Aid certificates.
- overhead costs
- courier costs
- bank fees
- postage costs
- photocopy costs
- third-party conveyancer’s title
- other search or closing fees
- land transfer tax
- government document registration fees
- fees charged by the government including municipalities or other similar authorities (e.g., for due diligence investigations)
- Teranet fees
- condominium status certificate costs
- payment for letters from creditors’ lawyers regarding similar name executions
- title insurance premiums
- all other costs and disbursements