Family Law Guides
Family Law Rules
Child or Spousal Support
- Child Support Guidelines (CSG)
- Spousal Support Advisory Guidelines (SSAG)
- Spousal support calculations according to the SSAG
- Child/Spousal Support Payment Calculator
- The Family Responsibility Office is a division of the Ontario Attorney General’s office whose mission is to enforce child and spousal support orders. Its enforcement powers are impressive.
Division of Property
- Holiday pay calculator (Ontario)
- an overview of security interests and liens
- When you separate, you’ll have to consider if you’ll be splitting your Canada Pension Plan credits.. When either spouse applies, the administrators at CPP will split the credits, despite any provisions in a separation, cohabitation or marriage agreement dealing with CPP.
Mental Health Resources for Kids and Parents